CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS ARE NOW CLOSED!
StormCon, the leading conference on advancing the science and practice of stormwater management, will offer six unique conference tracks:
- Green Infrastructure
- Flood Modeling & Mitigation
- Programs, Permits and Compliance
- Transportation & Construction Stormwater
- BMP Monitoring
- Industrial Stormwater Management
- Municipal and industrial stormwater managers—Describe your stormwater program, funding mechanisms, public outreach programs, or NPDES permit process. Share your experiences working with regulators, BMP product vendors, and outside consultants.
- Engineering consultants and design professionals—Share new approaches to stormwater problems, present case studies of interesting projects, or discuss the latest design tools.
- Researchers—Present data on BMP performance, new technologies, or modeling and assessment tools.
- Regulatory personnel—Discuss developments in stormwater permitting, TMDL development, and state and local regulations.
- Residential and commercial construction project managers—Share permitting and regulatory experiences, as well as resources, tools, and solutions to stormwater construction compliance challenges.
StormCon does not cover presenters’ travel expenses or accommodations. However, one (1) complementary Full Conference Registration is included for each presenter.
Steps to Submit Your Abstract:
1. Log in to the submissions portal. Returning submitters can use the “lost password” link to begin a password reset. New submitters must create a new account before proceeding.
2. Select a conference topic. From the dropdown menu, select the conference topic that best fits the main theme of your presentation. For more information about conference topics, go to Conference Program. Selected abstracts for a general session are invited for 30-minute presentations.
3. Provide proposal information.
· Enter an abstract title for your proposal. This would be the presentation title if the abstract is selected for inclusion in the conference program.
· Enter your abstract (up to 400 words).
· Provide 2-3 bullet-pointed learning objectives in the field below your abstract.
4. Provide contact information. Submitter information fields will automatically populate with your account information. Answering “Are you the speaker for this submission?” will prompt you for additional information if required.
5. Submit your proposal. To save and finalize, make sure you have completed all required fields. You can also save as a draft if you would like to save your progress. You can then log back into your account at any time before the Call for Abstracts deadline to complete and submit your proposal.
6. Submission confirmation. After submitting your abstract you’ll see a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email. From this page you can start a new proposal. You can also view your submitted proposals by clicking “Complete” in the left navigation panel. Notifications of acceptance of proposals are expected to be emailed no later than April 9, 2022. The submitter of each proposal will receive notification as to the final status of their submission at that time.