StormCon, the leading conference on advancing the science and practice of stormwater management, will offer six unique conference tracks:
- Green Infrastructure
- Flood Modeling & Mitigation
- Programs, Permits and Compliance
- Transportation & Construction Stormwater
- BMP Monitoring
- Industrial Stormwater Management
NOW CLOSED - THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS
Who Should Submit an Abstract?
- Municipal and industrial stormwater managers—Describe your stormwater program, funding mechanisms, public outreach programs, or NPDES permit process. Share your experiences working with regulators, BMP product vendors, and outside consultants.
- Engineering consultants and design professionals—Share new approaches to stormwater problems, present case studies of interesting projects, or discuss the latest design tools.
- Researchers—Present data on BMP performance, new technologies, or modeling and assessment tools.
- Regulatory personnel—Discuss developments in stormwater permitting, TMDL development, and state and local regulations.
- Residential and commercial construction project managers—Share permitting and regulatory experiences, as well as resources, tools, and solutions to stormwater construction compliance challenges.