Abstracts are now being accepted for the 20th annual StormCon conference and expo. StormCon, the leading conference on advancing the science and practice of stormwater management, offers six unique conference tracks:
- Green Infrastructure
- Flood Modeling & Mitigation
- Programs, Permits and Compliance
- Transportation & Construction Stormwater
- BMP Monitoring
- Industrial Stormwater Management
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: December 18, 2020
Who Should Submit an Abstract?
- Municipal and industrial stormwater managers—Describe your stormwater program, funding mechanisms, public outreach programs, or NPDES permit process. Share your experiences working with regulators, BMP product vendors, and outside consultants.
- Engineering consultants and design professionals—Share new approaches to stormwater problems, present case studies of interesting projects, or discuss the latest design tools.
- Researchers—Present data on BMP performance, new technologies, or modeling and assessment tools.
- Regulatory personnel—Discuss developments in stormwater permitting, TMDL development, and state and local regulations.
- Residential and commercial construction project managers—Share permitting and regulatory experiences, as well as resources, tools, and solutions to stormwater construction compliance challenges.
December 18, 2020